The ideal candidate has some experience in the hospitality industry (host, bartender, server, events coordinator or something similar) and is creative, highly organized, outgoing and dependable.
ABOUT THE JOB
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with catering logistics on event days
• Serving food/drinks to event attendees
• Room set-up & tear-down
Requirements for the position:
• Some hospitality experience required
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• A “Can Do” attitude and the ability work well with others
• A passion for making people feel welcome
We host about 3 to 5 events per month and each event can last anywhere from 6 to 12 hours.
You’ll have about one week’s notice before each event so a flexible schedule and the ability to work evening’s is a must.
Compensation: $15 p/hr
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like a job you would excel at please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would be a good fit.