QR Code Link to This Post
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the
Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of
volunteer participation, including recruitment, training, supervision, and
scheduling; special event planning, coordination, organization and promotion;
public relations development through community education, involvement and
support; other administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Volunteer Recruitment and Training
- Research and determine volunteer needs.
- Establish relationship with volunteer programs from universities, clubs, civic groups, etc.
- Post opportunities on various volunteer websites.
- Review and prepare appropriate application materials for mailing or website posting.
- Attend and/or present at ...